Friday, September 28, 2012

This blog has MOVED!!!!!!!

Okay, guys...I suppose this will be my very last post here.
We have officially MOVED!!

Please redirect your subscription to my newest blog:


This is where I will be posting from now on...so to stay updated on my family life, plus info and news on homeschooling, homeschool videos, book and curriculum reviews, and a podcast just for Christian homeschool moms, you'll want to go there...

And MomZest.com!


Hope to see you over there!

God bless.

--Demetria

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Homeschooling Community? Our members will appreciate it.
    Members include: Homeschooling parents, families, experts, advocates and organizations.
    It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website. You can also add Articles, Photos, Videos and Classifieds if you like.
    Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
    Please feel free to share as often and as much as you like.
    The Homeschooling Community: http://www.vorts.com/homeschooling/
    I hope you consider sharing with us.
    Thank you,
    James Kaufman, Editor

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...