Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Fun and New Years in San Francisco

Okay, so the Christmas bit is over by a week and in a few hours it will be 2012!!!  Whoo-hooo!  I'm quite looking forward to some exciting months ahead.
But I thought I should backtrack and share a bit of our recent excitements:
The kids help put up the Christmas tree


The kids do a Christmas craft

Here's a YouTube video I made on how to create the craft above:


We enjoy our first Christmas in California


Fast forward a few days and we spend some time in San Francisco this weekend.  Can we say FIELDTRIP??
It's been a fun weekend.  Here are a few places we saw...











You can see the rest of my SF pics at my Pinterest account- it's all uploaded there.

Wow...it's been quite a year. I cannot believe for the life of me that in exactly two hours it will be a brand new year.  I am ready.
Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...